Carp on fly outfit

M

michael rouse

I dont own a fly rod or reel but are they a good idea if nothing else is working.iv always wanted a lesson and thought if i could give it a go at my fishery.

B

Budgie Burgess

Most people who use a fly outfit for carp just use it for presenting a mixer.I much prefer to use a proper fly.You can have great fun presenting suspender buzzers to surface film feeding carp.In all honesty dont know if they are taking them as a buzzer or just out of curiosity.

M

michael rouse

so i can go to any carp venue and start fly fishing ......would a carp take any fly .

A Wayne

Reaction score
Mike. I'll bring my Fly Rod over on Friday for the trout. It's probably best to learn sumwhere else be4 you "jump in at the deep end"

M

michael rouse

we shall try the bridge for the brownie we saw.mepps might work.......worked everywhere else.are you thinking of fishing under the bridge....i think it might spook em so try walkin from the style.

M

michael rouse

we might not catch 2 morrow because apparently its the end of season on 30th of september.

M

michael rouse

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....y do you and cakey always type mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

probably cos its better than typing ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp