This is how it went......

W

Wendy Perry

Hi everyone well just recovering from an absolutly fantastic weekend. My fishathon final went great right from the word go as i was in the queue for drawing my peg i was hoping and praying to get peg 1 and hey presto i got it. Everyone was telling me how i was a "jammy git".
It started off very slow and didn't really pick up all day i had 6lb 5oz and came 2nd in my section and also i think someone said 7th out of the 30 in the match so i was quite p[leased with that to say i was fishing with some top anglers. Andy Finlay won it with 72lb and apparently he was the only one who was catching all day.
But....... I had a fantastic day and enjoyed every minute of it i had Chris Tarrant at the side of me most of the day talking to me and also met some fantastic people.I wore my FM hat with pride and one guy said "are you Wendy of FishingMagic" i didn't get his name so hi to that guy.

It was an experience i will not forget for a long time and hope to do it again next year.

Thank you to everyone on FM who encouraged me and told me i could do it.

Wendy
xxxxx

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wendy, well done duck, you did us proud. Tried to email you a number of times last week but they all bounced.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Very well done Wendy.

Now I'd like to see you do a one-on-one on Sandra!!

W

Wendy Perry

Ron i'm not that way inclined but my best friend is isn't she Graham hahahaha

Graham my email has been playing up are you using
wendyperry@tiscali.co.uk ?

oh and Graham John Wright told me to ask you to ring Colleen for a course fisherman sweater he noticed my cap and Colleen said are you Wendy he sat talking to me for a while, it was really nice to meet them both.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Well Done Wendy !!!!

Glad you enjoyed it --thats what its all about

ps ....was Des there to cheer you on ???? :)

R

Ron Troversial Clay

By doing a one-on-one on Sandra, I meant fishing against her.

J

John Pleasance

Excellent result Wendy,so pleased you enjoyed your day.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Wendy, thats an experience you will remember for the rest of your life, something to tell the grandkids about, mind you the weights will have gone up a bit by then???

The fact that you enjoyed it and wasn't disappointed by not winning does you credit, well done Wendy