Customising your chair

Beaker

Reaction score
I want to have a chair with attatchments a la the Korum chair.

Can I get attatchments that will fit my Daiwa Mission ?:):) anyone got any ideas?:)

Robert Woods

Reaction score
Just got a Fox Adjustable MSB feeder & small keepnet arm. I screwed a keepnet "angle" on arm and ideal for rear rod rest head. Fixing bracket undoes so it goes round 25mm round legs. I had to turn feeder arm 90 deg so it gets out of way of reel. You just drill out rivet and replace it with chipbrd screw.

will spencer

Reaction score
will any of prestons off box accessories fit?you can make your own piper alpha from almost any seat box.

jimmy crackedcorn

Reaction score
Middy have brought out a range of clamps designed to fit on any chair - cant remember what theyre called. Failing that if you could track down some (now sadly defeunct) penrose clamps - ebay haven t got any at the moment but they pop up from time to time or maybe your local tackle shop has some in a dusty corner. Or take your chair apart - well I did, so I could permenantly fit a side tray - it worked too !

stravic

Reaction score
Middy Stargrip 360 system is as I understand is supposed to be out in April?, we will see.One or two others on the market supposed to do similar job.One small niggle though when I asked Middy for help a on a product a while ago no response.:(