Poetic justice?

P

Phil Hackett

And we didn’t have brake into the labs steal fish and firebomb it as other have done with life sciences labs.

D

Dave Slater

Good news Phil. Do you think FM members should club together and buy it? Ron has pleenty of money so he should be able to help !!

P

Phil Hackett

No Dave if we bought it we would then have to pay the wages/research grants of Sneddon and Co until we sacked them. Granted this could happen very quickly, like within 5 minutes of taking it over. But it would stick in my throat having to pay that person any money at all. Best if we leave it to others to do our dirty work. Then we can laugh at her at as she joins the dole queue.

As tax payers its cheaper to pay the dole money for her, than pay the asking price of the Lab me thinks? Even with Mcwallets vast fortune and Rontroversial off shore stash.

P

Phil Hackett

On second thoughts, may be we should, as this is the lab that clones animals and probably humans in the future.

If it stays open they just may clone many ilks of Sneddon and we’d have hundreds of these bloody nutters getting on telly every week with there fundamentally flawed research about fish feeling pain.

Angling RIP. Died through exhaustion of doing to many rebuttal interviews.

Sends shivers down your spine……..

Ron get your off shore chequebook out mate, we need several millions.
Graham there are several large guys with crowbars coming round to assist you in extracting your wallet as well!!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Hey, it's Graham that has the mighty wallet, not me!!