Brooklands lakes in Dartford

N

Nathan Hill

Hello All,

Anyone know how Brooklands in Dartford is fishing at the moment??

I am planning a day session down there and was wondering if its fishing ok.

Cheers

jenna gayfer

Reaction score
hi yh its nice there loads of fish lol and could u tell me how much it is for a membership is for brooklands lake is please if you know beause i just cant find out /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif many thanks, Jenna.

scott stratford

Reaction score
hi all a membership for adult is £100 and you get other lakes u can fish with that to if u want an application then you will have to chat up the ginger fat bailiff his a miserable old **** but he usually gets them his called nick but ricks ok not my favourite lake though me and my step dad have spent abot 250 quid doing nights and shit and tried everything we can think of and only caught 3 carp between us i had an 18ib and a 21ib and he had a 10ib the 21 one was the first caught in about 3 weeks and the head bailiff rick had been fishing there for about a week and i went down first night 3am 21ib went round to show him off lol slap me step dad in the face with its tail by mistake haha/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

tight lines every1

mike Gibson

Reaction score
I'm a DDAPS member and hope this helps.

Brooklands is a day ticket water and is consequently very pressured.I have fished nights with varying degrees of success but but my best carp at Brooklands have been on floaters. The carp at Brooklandsare not easy and if you want to bag up you are bettter off going to a commercial.

DDAPS is good value for money and has other lakes a few miles away at Horton Kirby and Sutton at Hone. These are members only and in my opnion fish much better.

Finally, I can't agree with negative comments about Nick thebaliff.He simply enforces therules. He won't tolerate litter, excessive noise or people arsing about. What's wrong with that?

colin dan

Reaction score
I am a bailiff for another local club and it is not an easy task sometimes .