Vitalin Royale or Original?

D

Dave Williams

Tried this on another site and no reply my local pet supplies do Royale and Original in the Vitalin mix and preferences? not using for Method Mix only groundbait.

Dave

D

Dave Rothery

been done on here before.......i dont think it really matteers. royale is a bit coarser from what was said.

B

Budgie Burgess

Origonal is what is normally used.Royale has a lot of large food piececs in it.Dont know if this would help or hinder as no one seems to have tried it.The origonal is a proven carp groundbait.

D

Dave Rothery

...but somebody has to be first to find the egde....for what it costs, go for it.

B

Bill Cox

Iv'e not used Royale but have fished the original as a method bait and as a ground bait all summer its a proven holding bait ,if any downside at all it attracts bream but then they will inevitably pull in the carp,so means to an end and all that.

G

Gary Knowles

Strange that Bill. I thought the down side was that it attracts carp....

D

Dave Williams

Thanks Lads might just get one of each and experiment. Thanks for the info.

Dave

D

Dave Rothery

gary - you want to use boilies - you'll get loads of bream and tench, but bugger all carp!!

D

Dave Williams

Well been to pets at home today and after reading the info on the packs went for Original ?7.99 the last sack they had.

Dave

N

Nick Austin

I bought some vitalin at the beginning of the summer season, loose by the KG...it had some quite large particles in it, some of which floated to the surface as my balls of bait broke up.....i had this image of a column of bait that would attract fish down from various levels.....(remeber when we had hot days?)....lol...i caught a few on it,but i'm not sure if it was original or royale!.... its a great ground bait though either way!