arrrrgggghhh match fishin noddys.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I match fish occasionally and compared to those who match fish regularly then I'm a Noddy, so yes Michael, you are annoying.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
For calling ANY angler a Noddy. There's enough division in our sport.

D

Dave Rothery

most of them. and cos his best friends got big ears.

A

alan outen

i meant match anglers but know what you mean.

the way i see it who cares what you fish for, or how, as long as its safe for you and the fish and you enjoy it.

Kim Mathiasen

Reaction score
Most anglers that I fish with fish for carp with a coulpe of rods and then have fun with a match of feederrod while they wait for a carp to come by and pick up their boilies.

W

Wolfman Woody

What exactly is your definition of a 'noddy'? Is it just anyone who doesn't fish for carp with buzzers, boilies, and bivvies?

D

Dave Rothery

no jeff, its probably those who catch more than he does ;)

really should read back on a few of your posts before calling others noddies michael.

G

Gary Knowles

We can all learn a huge amount from each other if you ask me....

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Some years ago I was a bit peeved when a carp angler at Bluebell Lake set next to me watching a skilled angler trot a stick float on the Nene

This angler caught several nice roach.

The carp angler seemed to be impressed by the float anglers skill.

He said to me "Do you know, I just might go out, buy some Noddy Tackle and try that one day."

Noddy Tackle indeed!!

D

Dave Rothery

should have been pleased that he'd seen the light....

M

Mike Lee

Yes Michael it's you.

And an an ex-match angler I'm well qualified to comment.

W

Wendy Perry

Michael why are you calling match anglers noddies ???? What have they done to you ?
I am 38 years old and i respect every angler(but i was brought up the right way) i suggest you do the same matey!!!

D

Dave Williams

Just starting on the match fishing scene and have gained lots of info. I have also learnt a lot from the Carp lads who spend a lot of time with flavourings and addititives all of which I can use to make me a better match angler.

Dave

L

Les Clark

Michael,How old are you ? from your posting I would say about 12year`s old.
You wont get very far in fishing slagging other angler`s off and I suspect that after a couple of year`s ,you will pack it in and take up something else you cant get to grip`s with.

M

michael rouse

ok.iv been touched by all your posts and am deeply sorry if i offended any of you.i have been told stories about arguments between match and carp anglers and have taken the sides of carp anglers.i am 14 and have been fishing properly for 2 months.i made a forum on match anglers so i could hear your views(if you liked or disliked them).i call them noddies(not meaning to be offensive) because people have told me thats what they are called and match anglers is too long.

your posts have changed my perspective on match anglers and please forgive a lowly person like myself.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

You're forgiven.

I must admit that I was a bit like that when I was in my teens, until non other than the great Tag Barnes admonished me for my comments on match anglers whilst we were fishing the Swale many years ago.