Badger Igloo

T

Tony O'Dell

Has anyone seen/used/have/tried one of these yet....seems like a good deal for a Dillo copy....unless anyone knows any different

A

andrew jackson

I cant help you other than to say my only experience with badger Bivvies wasnt good Eh Wendy?
While you are putting out the feelers have a look at the JRC STI, like the Badger I dont know much about it other than to say it is in the same price bracket as the Badger, and it looks the business in the photos.

G

gary smith

Hi Tony
If you are looking for a cheap bivvy then i would go for the JRC Roamer Dome at ?59.99 and with a winter skin for a extra ?40 its a good bivvy. I should know i have got one and i have never had any problems ith it yet m8. As for badger some of the stuff is good and some of it is crap. But thats for you to deside.
Regards
Crazycarper1

Phil Thomas

Reaction score
My mate Paul has one of these, he is extremely happy with it. It has stood up to good punishment. One small problem you may want to consider is the extra skin has a large stiff canopy at the front over the door in high winds this acts as a lever trying to rip the outer skin off. It hasn't managed it yet though?