La Etang Croix Blanc - been there?

Mark Whitham

Reaction score
Ayone been to the above mentioned thinking of booking fr next year, all sounds a bit good to be true?

G

Gareth watkins

Hi Mark,
As owner and creator of the Croix Blanche fishery I thought I'd answer your query. I have stocked and built up the fish stocks over four years. And improived the facilities to what the venue is today. I'm proud of my work and the fish are outstanding.
The trips organised to the venue by A&J are excellent, in quality and value. You get a luxury coach to the venue, and good meals on site. (I'm often down to say Hi during the week, especially for the barby.
They lakes have come on in leaps and bounds since I started and are now I'm convinced among the best around.
The fish have piled on the weight. This year the largest carp have gone 57lb 8oz and 57lb (different fish as one in each lake) There have been numerous fifties that we estimate around 8 on the venue. There is probably now over a dozen other fish over 40lb and scores of thirties.
Last week the only two anglers on the venue had fish of 30lb, 31lb 36lb 40lb 41lb 43lb & 45lb. The first fish out this week went 50lb 8oz. The cats went to 62lb this year but there are bigger ones.
I don't think we've had a week this year without a forty plus and the best week's fishing produced over 120 carp.
It is not an easy runs complex. You need to work for your fish. Marker rods and good baiting are essential. The best anglers were landing 20 to 30 plus carp a week, but good fish doubles are rare.
If you chose to come I look forward to seeing you.
My best advice is to listen to Martyn who has had an incredible season on the water land 25 plus thirties, 8 forties and three fifties to 57lb 8oz.
Best Regards
Gareth

Mark Whitham

Reaction score
Gareth,

I'm impressed ! Thanks for taking the time, may have swung it although one of our party fell out today which may change plans.