All in a Bait!

Baz Green

Reaction score
I have decided to change to fishing with the source boilies and found the previous thread on this subject extremely interesting and helpful.

However I have noticed that you can via various bait rolling companies get your choice of boilies, including the source, in fluro colours. Excellent - a good tested and productive bait with the added attraction of being fluro.

But - Am i asking too much and could the colouring affect the effectiveness of the boilies in any way? - Comments would be most appreciated.

Finally could someone please recommend a good bait rolling company as I normally buy straight from the shop.

Thank You all.

Baz

C

Cakey

I use THESE
I have never found colour of boilies to affect my catch rate but others might.....

K

Kevan Busby

During Autumn and Winter I always use a dark red, fishmeal/birdfood boilie as in Shropshire the Meres are always gin clear and the Tufties can see for miles..!! Even a hint of colour can have you pecked to death.
Keeping it Dark Red and Bandit.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mike Lee

I coloured mine black for the same reason as Kevan.

If you feel that you want to experiment Baz, don't ask for opinions as you'll get peoples personal preferences.

Go it alone and give anything a try - no matter how way out it may seem.

If it was me, I'd try the bait as it comes to start with.

C

Cakey

Being a tuftie lover please dont ever give them night nurse soaked in chum mixer.