J R C stealth brolly

M

michael rouse

is it worth the money and is it good for a short session angler

L

Les Clark

michael, with all this new tackle you seem to be after lately you must have won the lotto.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I use mine for overnighters. Good piece of kit, well made, dont leak, sturdy and goes up in seconds.

M

michael rouse

and its for christmas.i am 14 and still get presents from santa.

C

Cakey

I use mine for overnighters. Good piece of kit, well made, dont leak, sturdy and goes up in seconds.
and I done a week in France in Oct in mine.
I would say 300 times better than my old titan ,100 times better than my old fox.

S

Stuart Harvey

Just out of interest, to the guys that have one, whats the advantages of the Stealth over a regular bivvy?

C

Cakey

I hate bivvys ,titan soaked me one day at Waveney despite having the winter skin on,sold that and brought a Fox easy dome ,now I ask you what is easy about an easy dome ,goes up nice ,come to putting it away and I had a wet muddy cold ground sheet slapping me round the face,mighty be easy on a dry summers day but in the cold the grond sheet becomes stiff and uncontrolable so that went !
Stealth system is a brolly which fits in my rod bag and goes up and down in seconds,it also comes with a ground sheet which velcros in, and on a cold muddy day just folds up and goes into a bin liner.
for overnighters and long stays it comes with a zip on front panel with zip up door with mozzy net and there are zip panels either side of the door which when undone become windows.
all in all its the dogs bollocks.

ps it also has a gutter so the rain falls off down the sides and not down your neck !

M

michael rouse

i paid 80 quid for mine .cheaper than most regular bivvies.

L

Les Clark

Michael,I hope you get all you deserve from santa this xmas.

S

Stuart Harvey

What do you think to the Badger Overnighter?

I know its Badger and straight away you're probably thinking Crap, but for ?60 do you know what I mean, as an alternative to the JRC, gotta be worth a look at.

P

Paul Morris

Michael
Just come back from a 2 day session,the weather was pretty bad,very srong winds,and almost constant heavey rain.The mate i went with has a JRC Stealth brolly this coped with the conditions very well indeed,good storm poles, lots of room,very good bit of kit,hope you get one mate

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Michael said he's already got one and paid ?80 for it .....

kevin brooks

Reaction score
Had stealth system for a few months and for the money i think it`s one of the best available a million times better than my old nash oval plus and overwrap, easy to put up (if it`s not blowing a gale), waterproof, very stable and no need to buy extras like groundsheets ,infill panels etc which puts the price up on all the other systems on the market, try not to lose the screw in button that keeps it all up though

C

Cakey

They are now doing a winter skin for ?89 ,see it at the carp show saturday.