Car Interior Protection Liner

PTnymph

Reaction score
Just bought a new car and I am planning to go fishing in the next couple of weeks.
I used to have a old blanket in the back of previous estate car,(to stop the interior from getting muddy, etc.), but I have heard you can get a plastic or rubber protection liner which fits inside the back of the car.

Any suggestions (with prices if possible) would be very welcome.

PTnymph

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that it was for a Vauxhall Astra Estate Car.

D

Dave Rothery

vauxhall make them to custome fit them
halfords sell them

A

alan outen

they are a good idea, but the thing to remeber i s that if you need to get to your spare wheel they are a pain in the a**e.
might seem strange but have a look in pet shops, jollies used to do some, buty cant rember prices

D

Dave Slater

I got a blue plastic one from Halfords a few years ago. It is quite useful as all I have to do is take it out and give it a shake after I have been fishing a few times.

J

jason fisher

don't get the halford boot liner it's too small for an estate.
their blue tarpaulin is what i use, you can also turn it into a brolly wrap at a push, use ful on them days when the weather turns stinky.

J

jason fisher

the tarpaulin will fill the back of an omega estate with the seats down

R

Robert Woods

You can get blue tarpolins from B&Q or as I've got a 4'x6' one from Poundland for ?1...!

M

martin kirkbride

I wouldn't look any further than Hatchbag.com, I have got one for my estate, very reasonably priced with lots of little extra's available such as velcro'd bumper cover. Give them a look, I've recommended them to quite a few friends and I haven't heard any complaints yet.
And before anybody say's anything I have no connection to the company other than being a satisfied customer.

Kirky