sillly question

A

alan outen

how do i stick a picture/photo in my profile, tried following the instructions but they didnt make much sence

C

Chris Bishop

you have to reduce it to the right size/resolution in photoshop or another image editor.

N

Nick Austin

which can be a real mission!
I had trouble too!..good luck...

A

alan outen

i got no prob getting pic to right size, i just cant figure out how to upload it.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

just click on 'change my face'

( Wacko Jacko did that and look what happened )

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yes, email it to me and I'll send it back ready to go up - <a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishingmagic.com</a>

To upload just go to top left of this page and click on the 'My Face' link, then click on 'change my face', then click on 'browse', then point it to where you've saved the image file on your PC. Finally, click on 'Upload'.

The picture will then come through to me for checking for knobs, etc. Only Jeff Woodhouse's shiny knob has passed muster so far.

A

alan outen

i can find the links, my face, and upload but not change my face, someone shoot me

E

"change my face" comes up as a big square on the right above privacy control

A

alan outen

all i get there is "upload your face" if i click it i get the instructions appear, but cant find the "browse" button

E

The "browse" button is just below the instructions (in the same box) by where it says 'image size must be less than 12 kb"

A

alan outen

nope cant find it, in the instruction box all i get is
Instructions: Press the 'Browse' button and select an image from your computer that is one of the following file types: .jpg, .JPEG or .gif. Please ensure that it is 100 pixels wide and 120 pixels high (see example on left). Once selected press the upload button.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Below that you should have a dark green box with 'image sizes should be smaller than 12k' and a 'browse' button.

A

alan outen

found it. the instructions didnt indicate that they scroll down. thanks guys

B

Barry Edney

I dont have a browse button either. Nor a scroll down button. All I get is a window with instructions. Its about 3"x4", is this right? It cant be maximized, only minimized and restored.

E

in that window
There is a silhouette with 'Face it ' on it

just below that you will see the browse button

E

Barry you must have one ---you've put your picture up !

B

Barry Edney

Yeah, you would think so, wouldn't you Eddie. But since I put my 'face it' on a couple of weeks ago the browse button dont seem to be there anymore. I was hoping to change it for a better pic.

A

alan outen

i found it by dragging the mouse as when trying to highlight text