Service

C

Cakey

Am I being .........?
Lee and myself went spinning last week and he broke both his and my spinning rods .
I e-mailed both companys for new top section prices.
Shakespeare e-mailed me back today with a price of ?18 the rod only cost ?22
Daiwa not bothered yet.

PTnymph

Reaction score
It don't all way work like that. It best to buy a new rod.

As for Dawia give it a few days

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Cackole!

Me phone was given to me as a freebie!

The hands free bit of kit ?28.00 and thats just the silly in the ear jobbo.

Loads of universal tips around mate, and second sections.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Sandra said you've always got ya hands down ya trousers!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Heres some rules for you

Tiddlywinks is a partnership game for four colors of winks. In singles, each player has two colors. In pairs, each player has one color.

The colors are Blue, Green, Red and Yellow. Each color has four small winks and two large winks.

Blue always partners Red and Green always partners Yellow. At the start of the game, each color is placed at a corner of the mat so that Blue is opposite Red and Green is opposite Yellow. The colors must be arranged so that alphabetical order runs clockwise. This makes it easier to remember whose turn it is.

The pot is placed in the middle of the mat.

To play the winks you have a squidger, a counter from 1 inch to 2 inches in diameter.

To decide who starts, one wink of each color is played towards the pot. This is called the squidge-off. The color nearest the pot wins the start. All winks are then taken back to the corners and play begins. Play goes clockwise.

Say Green wins the start. Green begins the game, then Red plays, then Yellow, then Blue, then Green again, and so on.

You can play your winks in any order.

You have one shot per turn, with an extra shot for each wink of your own color that you pot. If a wink balances on the rim of the pot, it is counted as potted and is put in the pot.

If you send one (or more!) of your own winks off the mat, you lose your next shot. This means that if you are Blue and send a blue wink off the mat, you lose the next Blue shot. The wink is put back on the table where it went off, but must be 10cm from any other wink. If you send off a red wink (the partner color), or an opponent wink, nobody loses a shot.

C

Cakey

Sorry wrong name.........its the game Wol plays,you get pissed out of your head then go to sleep, I thought it was tiddly winks...mmmmmm

PTnymph

Reaction score
I might have know it was a c**k up. I thought it was a genunie thread!!!!!!!!

C

Cakey

Its genuine Ive two broken rods !
what I was trying to get at is that spares are just as dear as the new Item,going by Shakespeares prices the bottom section and rod bag only cost ?4 !
Lee has already said he wont be buying Shakespeare again !

D

Dave Rothery

all spares are expensive - they might end up with 300 bottom sections of rods they cant shift! try pricing a car up by adding the spares together.

does seem a bit much tho.....

W

Wolfman Woody

Cakey, my sympathies over your rod, but one must learn from ones experiences. The lesson in this case is ....

Don't go fishing with a plank that breaks TWO rods in one day - the man's a walking disaster.

S

Stuart Bullard

You want crap service - buy a Mercedes car or Fuji camera. Both of which I am having a nightmare with.....