Looking for advice!

J

John Taylor

Hi all,

I'm a devoted carper who is visiting Beverley and Bradford for a week in April and June. I'm looking for guidance on places in the area where I can get some decent carp fishing on a day ticket. The quieter, the better. Happy to pay a syndicate for a few days on their water. All safe rigs used.
Would appreciate an e-mail on Bxtaylor2@hotmail.com

Ta!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I knew a John Taylor years ago who was a financial adviser with Cornhill He sold a lot of plans to mates of mine that ended up losing them a lot of money ...... Not you is it ???

I dont suppose I really expect you to admit it if it is you .......but you never know -

J

jason fisher

no eddie this one used to play guitar for duran duran, he he

J

John Taylor

Hi gents,

No I'm not your financial adviser and no I'm not from Duran Duran! Just a guy looking for some fishing help.

Cheers

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Take no notice of them John, they'll have their fun and then help if they can. One of our chief resident Yorkies is on holiday this week so he might be able to help. After he's had a few jibes at the scousers anyway, to make up for leaving them alone for a week.

Mind you, nobody takes much notice of him.

C

Carp Angler

The only place I know up in the north is 3 lakes at Selby, which is north Yorkshire.
If that's anywhere near Beverley and Bradford, then it seemed a decent place when we went there.

Being from the south coast, then that neck of the woods is a bit out of my scope.

D

Dave Rothery

north of watford?

best bet is to put a post on fishingwarehouse (sorry graham) as they're all tight arse northerners on there.

Baz Green

Reaction score
John,

Can't give you any info about lakes near Bradford but know a few that are a 30 - 45 mins driving time from Beverley. Look up on the internet, Emmotland, Newhay and Selby Three Lakes. All are day ticket waters and allow night fishing. Emmotland is only 10 - 15 miles from Beverley and you can find details on all three in the "crafty carper".

If you need any more info let me know,

Thanks

Baz