Ebro Catfish

N

Nigel Heath

I recently returned from the River Ebro after catching my best ever Catfish at 102lb. The guide I used was a young guy called Dan Sales. I can recommend him as a very good guide who will not rip you off. This is something that happened to me on previous trips with other guides. If you are thinking of going to the Ebro try Dan. If you want any more details or tips etc please let me know.
Cheers

P

Paul Williams

Nigel,
How much did the trip cost all in, if you don't mind me asking....congrats on the cat.

N

Nigel Heath

Sorry Paul for not replying earlier but I've been away. If you want to know the details and prices just have a look at his website. I paid the same prices. The difference with dan is that you get so much free hospitality. We had a couple of meals round his house and even used his shower!!!! It made a big difference. If you do contact Dan say hi from me. Good luck. His website is www.geocities.com/fishytales_esp/

D

dan sales

Big thanks for Nigels posting and yes he did use my shower ! The fishing on the Ebro is fantastic at the moment, the cats are just starting to show themselves again and our first trip resulted in a cat of 81 lbs ..... not the biggest fish but still more than welcome. If you'd like to contact us for information etc please feel free to e-mail me on FISHYTALES@HOTMAIL.COM or take a look at my site WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/FISHYTALES_ESP
Cheers, Dan.Sales

D

dan sales

Just a message for Paul Williams. I wanted to introduce myself, i'm Dan.Sales (the guide of which Nigel Heath posted about) and if you would like any information about trips or just the catting in general please feel free to contact me when ever you like. e-mail: fishytales@hotmail.com
web site: www.geocities.com/fishytales_esp
B.R.
Dan.Sales

J

James Gray

That sounds most excellent, I am off to the danube next year, tight lines

Lynn Davies

Reaction score
If there are any discerning Catfish Anglers out there who would relish the opportunity of buying a ready made Cat and Carp fishing business on the River Ebro, Ebro Valley Angling SLis now for sale and includes an eight bedroomed guest house, vehicles, boats, tackle,web site and bookings for 2008!!! For further information contact Lynn at ebrovalleyproperties@hotmail.com