how i miss fishing...

W

Wendy Perry

Hi guys...
Not been on for a while i've been very poorly i've been diagosed as having Meniere's Disease and not been able to go anywhere without somebody with me.
I collapsed whislt fishing and luckily i fell away from the water it really scared me.
But i am on treatment now which hopefully will keep the thing under control there isn't a cure for it apart from having my inner ear canal cut and i don't fancy being deaf just yet.
Anyway hope to be back out on the bank soon with you lot kickin some arse again :)

Wend
xxx

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hiya Wendy
Sorry to hear about that, hopefully they will come up with some sort of treatment that will clear it up properly without surgery
We all thought The Monk had murdered you with his Ice Axe after you went and met him ...and buried you somewhere along the Pennine Way......
Thing was he never really convinced us that he hadn't !!!

D

Dave Slater

Hi Wendy,
I hope you have a speedy recovery and are out fishing again soon.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Wendy really sorry to hear about your problem. I sincerely hope it can be managed and that you can get back to fishing, something that you are obviously passionate about. Very best wishes.

A

alan outen

sorry to here that, but look at the bright side, at least you fell the right way(monk would have been blamed otherwise)

J

john conway

Hi Wendy, sorry to hear you’ve been poorly hope something turns up other than surgery. Nice to see you back, I hope you get back to fishing as soon as possible.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Wendy. Keep us in touch with how you're going on.

D

Dave Rothery

i'm sure theres plenty on here that'll look after you ;)

get well soon

W

Wendy Perry

Thanx guys i've missed ya all and coming on computer doesn't help it sets the spinning off again.

Thing is tho am not ill with it until it comes thats the annoying part about it. I hope to be back on the banks after xmas because i'm aching to get out there and fish :)

T

The Monk

Hi Wendy that god your back, everyone was thinking I was the Mad Manchester Axeman, just because I`d bought a new Ice Axe for me mountineering escapades.

Sorry to hear about your health problems and I do hope things sort themself out, our health is something we all take for granted. The fishing will of course help, good luck and nice to hear from you again, chin up

Best Fishes

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

S

Stuart Bullard

Wondered where you had been Wendy. Does this mean you can fall over when ever you want and blame something other than the drink?!?!?!

Take it easy.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Glad to here that you are getting better Wendy. One day I will come over to Manc Land and we can meet up. Lot's of things to talk about.

And keep out of the habit.

The Monk's I mean.

Oh, by the way, would they let me into Mancland these days? Do I have the right passport?

Isn't it a bit too close to Scouserland?

Better watch me hubcaps.

W

William Spencer

wendy babe,have a cracking xmas and new year.hope you return to your fishing finest soon,don't rush it though the water's will be there.

C

Cakey

Get well soon
we need you to tuck us all in again at the next fish-in.

T

The Monk

Its not that bloody close to Scouserland

give us a break mate?

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I dunno, it only looks about 20 miles along the M62 by my map.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

he's talking about watching them in Manc land we've moved on from hub caps now its whole cars now ........

R

Ron Troversial Clay

By crikey, Toxteth must be a hell of a tip now after all those wringing sessions.