have you seen these?

R

Ron Troversial Clay

You'll get radiation sickness if you use these.

Causes cancer you know.

A

alan outen

why?
its done through fibre optics and using fireglass

B

Budgie Burgess

Imagine a popular carp water with all of these luminous rods on pods at the weekend!
A bit too freaky for me!

Then again imagine a crowded cod beach in the winter!the mind boggles!!!

PTnymph

Reaction score
Yeah, imagaine this. Armed youself with these rods for carp fishing with luminous bite alarms, landing net, rod rest, bivvy might well sit under a floodlight for night fishing!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Can't see the attraction myself......I'm totaly in the dark over this.

W

Wolfman Woody

Now before you all start to extract the P155 this might have another application.

Years ago I was looking for ideas for an illuminated quiver tip for night fishing, and I might require the idea again in future. It depends how thin they can get the material and is it hollow? Are there any electronics inside?

Probably the rods they have designed would be gimmicks even in the US, but given a little UK redesign and application the principal could prove useful.

B

Budgie Burgess

Rodders you are quite right when it comes to bright ideas us Brits are always in the dark.........

A

alan outen

the one that i liked was the one that lights up when you get a bite. that would be useful.

B

Budgie Burgess

Alan out of all Sea,Freshwater and Game fishing which do you like the best?

A

alan outen

only go sea fishing, although i want to take up freshwater just cant afford it at the moment.
i do relise that a rod that lights up when you get a bite well be flashing constantly on a beach, but as i fish near to a night club on southsea it wont look out of place.