multimino/betaine

W

William Spencer

anybody know where i can buy multimino and betaine?i've tried boots,their website and a few other chemists online.or,do i have to pay over the top

C

Cakey

CC Moore are very good also try HERE they do a range of fishing stuff not on the site.......

D

Dave Rothery

send for a price list. they do ask "fishing price list?", i asked if it was cheaper if i said no, they just laughed!

W

William Spencer

thanx dave and cakey.have had a good look at their products.the 10 kilo of pellets sounds a bargain(twenty quid plus a pot of pop ups).anybody know if the pellet range is any good?

i'll put in an order in a week or two and soak a few various boilies in some multimino ready for april.(unless i get the snip first(can't fish with sore bollox)pardon my language

C

Carp Angler

Betafin liquid is a brand name of the animal feed additive.
Betaine HCI
Betain hydrochloride
Finnstim

It comes under several guises.
All of it a hell of a lot cheaper than the angling stuff.

D

Dave Rothery

if you know a friendly fish farmer you should be able to get 25kg trouties for about ?28 or so...

C

Carp Angler

They must be good then Frothy.

My last sack was ?14, but that was almost 2 years ago.

D

Dave Rothery

i used to pay 18, now its 25....maybe he's learning.......

still half the price of the "proper shops" though

R

Roto Fryer

minamino can be bought from boots tell them it is in thier syrups list or by the 5 litres direct from ayrton saynders

W

William Spencer

roto cannot find minamino on boots website,but,am going into town tomorrow with the boss for new cooker,fridge,freezer.will nip into boots.regarding betaine someone on ebay ist selling 50g of betaine for a quid.?
apparently it's a by product of sugar beet,so wouldn't a glug of molasses be as beneficial?

W

William Spencer

roto cannot find minamino on boots website,but,am going into town tomorrow with the boss for new cooker,fridge,freezer.will nip into boots.regarding betaine someone on ebay is selling 50g of betaine for a quid.?
apparently it's a by product of sugar beet,so wouldn't a glug of molasses be as beneficial?

W

William Spencer

what the f$%&.i think somebody best call the damned excorcist

C

Carp Angler

betaine is a by-product formed from the refinement of molasses.
another reason why your molasses should be derived from sugar beet and not sugar cane.

If you search back through the archives, I seem to remember some good discussion on this previously.

D

David Will

Pellets are getting more expensive due to overfishing mainly by Spain and Norway who use the fishmeal found in pellets to run power stations.