Short Break to France?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
When the old woman suggested that I take a long weekend break for my Birthday last year I ended up freezing me knackers off in France at the end of January for four days. So when again she suggested I take a four day trip to France for my Birthday I thought, "Yep I'll take that honey, but not til March". So this is my dilemma, Me and Cakey are looking at hitting the road in France for a long weekend in March/April. Somewhere not to far from Calais so we're not driving so long for such a short break. Any suggestions?

We're also booking a week in August so any other ideas/suggestions for that too would be great. Don't mind driving then either.

Happy New Year to One and All!

C

Carp Angler

How do Zola.

Good to see you back, hope it's for an extended period coz we got some serious winding up to do.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Aploogies, after recieving an extremely snotty text from 'Big Rik' I'd like to rephrase the above with "Me and Cakey and BIG RIK" Happy now lardy?

D

Dave Rothery

try HERE stu. trying to find a family holiday (well, a lake with a caravan) myself. maybe if i told the missus i knew 3 dream boy lookalikes.......

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Cheers Dave, ain't looked into Belgium yet, however the emphasys is on the lack of traveling for such a short trip!

D

Dave Rothery

go to hoek van holland from ramsgate, the canals aint far away.

C

Cakey

THIS is where I normally go for a weekend in France.

Thanks for the food parcel Graham.

M

Malcolm Bason

Try Lac Terte - just over the border in Belgium. Or La Rue?

C

Carp Angler

The first one, Abbey, looks good then Cakey.
Now that you've guarenteed us 40's all night and a good reception, all the pressure is on you to deliver.

Nice one.

M

Malcolm Bason

I'm at Abbey meself in April - thats put you off there then eh? he he he

D

Dave Silvers

Can't help yopu with the trip to France Mr Dennis, but it's sure good to see your ugly mug back on here again.

C

Cakey

You knocked me out with the first punch,Im in Franch at Vaumigny for a week 28th March---4th April

C

Carp Angler

very convenient when the pressure is on............................