The Icing On The Cake

D

Dave Rothery

nice one bill - its good to remind people what its all about, and a 20 (ok 24!)lb'er is still a big fish!

A

Andy Nellist

It's good to hear from anglers who haven't lost touch with what its all about. Hope next year is as good or even better Bill :eek:)

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
What a superb achievement Bill. Looks like you are all ready for a killing in 2004 well done matey. That story has got be all boiled up to have a session of my own this coming Saturday.

Love It!

B

Bill Cox

Thanks for the positive comments lads,i,m glad i managed to convey some of the beauty of the place.Sometimes its a desolate place especially when the weather turns nasty ,friends say to me they cannot see the attraction of being on the moors for hours on end and hardly catching if at all but thats the point they don,t see it because they don,t fish they are too busy watching daytime telly or checking the lottery to see that fishing is about a hundred and one other things then just catching fish.in fact if you,ll excuse the pun catching is just the "Icing on the cake".

Tex Aitken

Reaction score
Well done bill a nice specimen you cannot beat the peace and quiet of the the un-forgiving moors.
see you monday

B

Bill Cox

I,ll be their tex ,you never know i may even be on time this month.