Another "Teach In"

D

Dave Rothery

Due to unprecedented demand (will wants to go again!) i'm going to be doing another "teach in" in april (19th/20th/21st to be exact). details of the venue have to be kept under wraps (i dont know where yet) though its likely to be inbetween the m4/m3 and we might be lucky enough to get the venue to ourselves. anyone interested send an email to frothey@needmoresleep.co.uk.

more details to follow.......

STORY OF THE LAST FISH-IN

D

Dave Rothery

ok, so i can confirm we have EXCLUSIVE access to RMC's Burghfield Blue Pool - thanks to Ian Welch for that one. Burghfield is definately a runs water and features in many magazine articles
The "teaching" lineup will be me, with at least two of our "carp superstars" - even our Graham may put in an appearance. bait will be supplied, so all you have to bring is tackle and food.

anyone interested?

W

William Spencer

come on cakey we ate like kings last time.right dave?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Errrrr, Wol is KING of the Chilli, specially when it involves getting it on ya nads!

Kin ell that hurts.

Rik is KING numb nut as he likes to ruin a quality WOL BBQ wiv it.

L

Les Clark

Dave, have you got it for the three day`s?
No night fishing?

A

andrew jackson

I may be interested what exactly can I look forward to learning? LOL :0)

A

andrew jackson

Oh I learned that ages ago. Just leave your brain on a shelf at the south bound watford gap services. The trick is remebering to collect it on the north bound journey. Faliure to do this may result in such terms as pukka, Geezer and cor blimey govnor sneaking through the cultural customs.

C

Cakey

They have to leave their brains at Watford Gap so they can put them all together to try and equal one southern brain

A

alan outen

what about absolute beguiners?
i keep thinking about getting a license and giving it a go, just got to talk the missus into letting me buy a new set up- again

D

Dave Rothery

thats really who its designed for alan. we should be able to help out with a bit of tackle.

A

alan outen

quick question then.
my wifes sea rod 10ft light and flimsey cast up to 4oz happyist 2/3oz, would that be any good for carp?

D

Dave Rothery

yeah, but dont worry, between us we should be able to sort you out with "proper" gear. pm me.