The Medway Report:-

P

peter webber

Hi all

I hope you all had a great Christmas and will have an even better new year.

I?ve not been online much as you may of guessed for some time now ( I know why go and spoil it now) this is due to a number of things. I?m now doing a course in computer technology/programming.

One of the subjects I have to do in this as well is Academic Skills and for an assignment I was given a statement that I have to discuss on paper, the statement being.

Fishing is cruel as fish feel pain ( I got this as my tutor knows I go fishing).

Now I know there are two main reports out about angling and on fish pain:-

1 being the Medway Report by S.C. kestin of the Bristol University and another that I?m not sure about who or where from.

I?ve spent some time on the internet trying to find copies of these reports but with no luck.

My assignment has to be backed up with facts from both sides of the fence and all I?ve really been able to find is one sided blinkered views that are not fact based but just personal views.

So I really need to find a copy of these two or any other fact based reports for my assignment.

So does anyone here have a copy of these two reports of any other reports that I could have a copy of please?

I?ll be more than willing to pay postal costs or they can be e-mailed to me if you have copies on your computer.

Any help in this will be very grateful

Pete