Member Page Changes

G

Graham Marsden 1

Many of you have already noticed the appearance of numbers by your name and one or two other changes. Here's why, and what you have to do to make sure your details are correct.

S

Sascha Welsch

That's one good thing Graham - there shouldn't be too many Sascha Welsch's running around the place! You might get the odd dog, cat, budgie or (heaven forbid) girl respond to Sasha but there aren't many young, good looking blokes that fish!!!

PS I am joking re the young and good looking before any comedians take over!!

S

Sascha Welsch

Graham,
I've just tried updating my profile and keep getting error messages? Is the system live yet?

G

Graham Marsden 1

Sorry Sascha, and anybody else who's getting the same (including me) just a slight bug that's being worked on right now.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Cant imagine theres another Eddie Bibby -so why a 2 after my name --(or was that from when I was cloned ??)

E

I just deleted the 2 and its back to normal

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

2 Bibby's, god help us if it were to ever happen.

E

The world would be a twice happier place .....

W

Wolfman Woody

As opposed to if there were two or more Ron Clays.

Perish the thought.

W

Wolfman Woody

I think there should be new rules for FM Members -

1) no more silly names (eg: adding 'Torversial' as a middle name - real names only in future

2) no more silly pictures of inanimate objects and silly costumes eg: knobs, cameras, cartoons, and monk's habits.

Come out of your closets you lot.

OOoooops, got to change me 'Woody' back - Doh!

D

Dave Slater

Pictures of knobs, Jeff. Surely Graham would moderate these !!

E

Woody had a door knob up for a while ---ooops ..I mean on the site for his picture ....

S

Steve King

I deleted the "1" after my name, but also noticed that my page had been messed around with. One line of my address was missing, the postcode had changed to an incorrect one and my telephone number had an 8 stuck in it.

what's going on Graham?

K

Kevin Cox 1

Can i delete the 1 Graham, or is there another Coxy out there?

G

Graham Marsden 1

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?UAN=2824&SP=&v=1>You need to read this</a>

R

Ron Troversial Clay

There are those of you who perhaps think that The Monk is not real.

I can assure you he is real and does wear a habit. No closet there.

And what is that Graham, a close up of the spinnerets of the male Sydney Funnel Web Spider?