Rossmere

M

michael rouse

has anyone been to Prince Alberts Rossmere in Wilmslow for carp?

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
My lad fishes there sometimes michael, I'll get him to ctc you thru this thread

Golden Balls 2

Reaction score
ye micheal bin there a few times. what do you want to now about the place?
basically just keep it simple. dont put to much bait in either, even though theres alot of small fish in the place which mostly feed on anglers bait, theres alot of matches go on the place so think like a match angler. little and often. small baits work well on there.

M

michael rouse

I was thinking of targeting tench in late march there and wanted to find out as much as i could about the water.id fished it once ages ago on the far side of the lake but it didnt produce much.

M

michael rouse

also if you know about the carp that would be appreciated.

P

Phil Hackett 2

Michael
Two points on this one
1) Be careful what you put on web sites about PA waters, as the Club has a no publicity rule without permission from the Committee. I neither agree, or disagree with this rule, but know the way PA can go over the top on some issues, I wouldn’t like to see you hauled up before them.
2) It might be worth visiting PA web site and asking the question on there. Interestingly, their site is not a locked members only site, which kind of drives a coach and horse through the no publicity rule.

Golden Balls 2

Reaction score
Thanks phil, I didn't realise that they would/could turn a bit of advice into possibly a trial.