fishing at Les Montautiers

T

Tony Cox 1

HAS ANYONE FISHED AT LES MONTAUTIERS IN FRANCE IT IS RUN BY ANGLING LINES AND WE WILL BE FISHING THERE IN JUNE ANY ADVISE OR INFORMATION WOULD BE GRATEFULLY RECIEVED

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Sounds like it isn't very good there

T

Tony Cox 1

has jez fished there or any one else for that matter all i wanted was some information

Jez

Reaction score
Hi,

I havn't fished it but I know the previous owner. And a group of people that fished it 2002. The water was very low and they gave up taking pictures of the fish as they where very badly damaged. They said it was due to people having to drag the fish across muscle beds to net them. Sounds bad to me. But that is second hand info, and I for one dont belive evrything I'm told.
They caught loads of fish. Where treated well. And France has had loads of rain.
I dont think its the sort of water you have to concern yourself with tactics.

T

Tony Cox 1

cheers for the message jez i am fishing there in june will let you know how we got on

T

Tony Cox 1

cheers steve i have been to the web site and the videos are good but im still looking for some one who has been there

Mike H 19

Reaction score
Hi, the official website for Les Montautiers is http://www.hooked-in-france.co.uk

Catch reports for 2004 so far are available in the forum on the site, there's also some footage of the latest fish stocking.

I went in March year and had a great time catching a 52lb sturgeon and a PB 32lb Mirror amongst other fish.

I'm off out again on Friday and will be sure to take a few photos :)

Tony - you must be the chap I've seen on Hooked-in-France's forum, nice one! :) :)

T

Tony Cox 1

Hi Mike good to here from some one else that has fished hooked in france please keep me informed of the fishing look forward to seeing the pictures
tight lines tony