help fishing portugal

D

dave mac

going to portugal 8th of march must of been drunk when i agreed to that missing the last week of the season.
going to sneek some gear with me any tips on what to take and where to fish
going to albufeira in the central algarve and have got transport when i get there

S

Stephen Mc Cormack

Fished off the Harbour wall In Pria Da Rocha just beside Albufeira, caught some good Garfish using fish strips, cockles and limpets also seen people after the mullet and catching using bread.

S

Steve Shaw 3

During the last 20 mins or so of your flight keep a look out of the windows you will see lots of lovely lakes and waterways. Best thing is to get some local advice. Watch out driving they have the second worst deathrate in the world I believe.

J

jason fisher

portuguese method of dealing with minor car crash,
both drivers get out of car waving arms about in air and speaking very rapidly.

driver of front car picks up rear bumper which has fallen off, opens boot, shoves bumper in boot.
both drivers get back in cars and drive off.
albufeira town 1980.

D

dave mac

cheers for the advice chaps
think i,ll stick with the sea fishin as ive just found out the licence price for the course fishing. just as bad as here.
as for you,re reply jason wished i,de of stayed with my original plan. to take the tourer down to the severn for last w/end of the season. just hope the driving has improved as my fishing partner is 6ft 6" and built like a brick outhouse and don,t want to cause a total ban on english fishermen in portugal.
dave mac