Rumble In the Jungle

Norman Williams

Reaction score
Do you watch this programme?. Could they survive if they had to catch fish to live on . Maybe Johnny Rotten could use the pin in his ear as a hook ? or Jordan swop the G string for a Paternoster womb ?

R

Ron Troversial Clay

If you mean: "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here", well in my opinion it is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever seen in my life.

Not one of them have any idea what it is like to live off the land or in the bush.

Don't want to say too much more but it's set up by a bunch of thick townies, for another bunch of thick townies.

And as most of the people of Britain are thick townies, they seem to think it is something wonderful.

Can't stand townies!!

jp

Reaction score
Can we say bullocks here? it's not the Bait box Ron.

As far as the programme goes it's probably the biggest load of tosh I've never seen. It's just one more piece of crud that I don't bother to watch.....even if I am a townie.

jp

Reaction score
What do you mean " What else is on"?

Watching television is not compulsory, you won't die if you turn it off and read a book.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I saw part of the first of this series, and what hit me straight away was how much nearer it is getting to these sort of Japanese type shows.
Just think what they did too our blokes dureing the war if they do this type of thing for fun. (wearing a helmet with a rat in it)
No, this one is deffinately going down the chute.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

JP
Half the people dont know what books are .......and the other half cant read.........

T

The Monk

Watching television is not compulsory, you won't die if you turn it off and read a book.

haha Brilliant John and so true of course

W

Wolfman Woody

I can think of much better things to be doing than watching crud like that on the telly. Things like.... coming on FM and wasting.. time .... passing ..... dumb ..... stupid ........ messages .......... to .............. one .................. another.

Time for that book John. G'night!

C

Cakey

Its programmes like this that keep me and Frothey in work ....lets have more.

T

The Godfather

I was unfortunate enough to watch ten minutes or so of it, I just happened to be in the lounge at the time. I won't be repeating the experience. Total crap, even worse than soap operas.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Sorry chaps I thought this was bait box.

What on earth do you and Frothey do for a living Cakey?

C

Carp Angler

They sell big shiny TV's to the idiots that watch this kind of complete cack.

Heard on the radio this morning that a certain John Lydon used the unmentionable C word live last night.

Should have watched it just for that memorable moment.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Just turned TV on in time to see them all rebel and take the batteries out of their mikes....... That will make it even more interesting ...zzzzzzzz

Must say that in the bits I've watched John Lydon has been superb ..."Anarchy In The Jungle"

G

Glyn Brennan

This programme really is awful ! My wife watches it so I normally wander off and fiddle with me tackle....

B

Budgie Burgess

I think its great (tongue firmly in cheek)I like fiddling wiv me tackle too Glyn but whilst watching Jordan bathing.Real educational stuff.The angling tips Ive learnt from Peter Andre will help me next time I go jungle fishing.And that Jenny Bonds worth a portion for an old bird (right up your street I would have thought Ron)