Giant man discovered

C

Carp Angler

take a look here and tell me that weighs 39lb 2oz.

If so, then the bloke must be at least 8 feet tall with a 60 inch chest.

25lb give or take.

and I was thinking of a little session on there, oh well, I'll take my money to somewhere that actually has at least one foot on planet earth.

F

Frothey

"The six acre match and day ticket lake is stocked with Carp to 32lb, which has only been caught twice to date, the average weights are between 5 to 22lbs."

??????????????

B

Bill Cox

Maybe it was an accidently on purpose mistake and it was actually only 29lb2oz .Good publicity but easy to explain as a typing error.

F

Frothey

funny how trading standards aren't all that interested in things like these....

F

Frothey

as you know bill, theres loads of lakes "stocked" with 20's down here that never get caught, just lizard like mid doubles...

S

Stuart Dennis 2

"funny how trading standards aren't all that interested in things like these...."

it's not that dave, its that they know we all bullshit when it comes to size of fish we catch, i mean lets face it, that ginger tossa reckoned he had a 17lb Barbel on Wednesday! (oh how he makes me laugh)

N

Nick Austin 2

not really that good publicity?
I think people would rather fish somewhere where they can get an honest idea of whats in the lake!..

J

jason fisher

nah
i've worked it out, that fat belly's full of 5oz leads from everyone fishing em to drop off every cast :)

C

Carp Angler

lol Jason...

does anyone think I'm wrong?

please speak up.....
angle of photo?
light?
etc etc

F

Frothey

gut looks quite full.....you cant see the width......

but then why do they say "lake is stocked with Carp to 32lb.....only caught twice..."

but then dont we go fishing for the surroundings, atmosphere, etc, not the size of the fish ;)

wintons not that far away, lots of water around crawley....

J

jason fisher

i've had the 2 photo's up side by side and unless the one you found is of some one who's absolutely huge then it looks about the same size as frotheys fish.either that or frothey has a side line in panto at christmas playing one of snow whites dwarves.

P

pons

Couldnt agree more Carp Angler,20 odd pound,and a complete fabrication.
Regards,
The Pons.