Anyone know about this

jp

Reaction score
The name came up on here quite a while back with the suspicion attached that something was not quite right, but I can't remember exactly what the anomaly was or who brought it to our attention.

Oh for a search function!!

F

Frothey

melbury is 10 miles or so from me. sent them an email about the other waters they "have". had a reply saying they'd get in touch....2 years ago.....

W

Wolfman Woody

I was more interested in the doggie, Annie, that died.

We have a problem of interbreeding in this country too. There's also a trend of breeding in all the qualities that win shows, but are in fact harmful to a dogs general health. EG. large ears, sagging jowls, droopy eyes can lead to all manner of disorders and diseases creeping in later in life. Yet everyone is appalled these days when you want to dock a tail on a spaniel.

Perhaps this is for another thread elsewhere.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Did you look at the picture of the big bloke with a perch ?/ It looks like the towel he is holding it with is covered in blood ....

C

Carp Angler

These people approached me about 3 years ago, I responded to their mail and heard nothing else.

Obviously empty promises.

F

Frothey

websites just changed.

eddie - is that blood or the fishes fins?

makes you wonder what they're getting out of hosting the site?
they "had" another lake not too far that thwy were offering on syndicate (cant remember how much, but ?500+) with 40lb+carp, tench to doubles, double figure bream. after a bit of digging, it turned out it was on a holiday complex, and the owners had "broken an agreement" so supafish pulled out...the fish werent there.....

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Yes Dave it is the fins ----- you can see it clearer now that the site has changed Its a better picture than the other day
--