European Eel Anglers Association

S

sash

I must admit I'd quite like to go to this after recent email conversations with EEAA members. Are you also a member Monk? Do you have to be a member to go to the AGM or can one join on the night?

R

Richard Huggett 1

You don't want to go the meeting Sash....it's a cover up for a 24 hour party !! I heard tell the Monk gets defrocked.....

S

sash

I can't believe people in the chair would behave like that!!!???

Seriously though, can I join on the night Rich or would I need to before? And is it worth a relative novice going?

T

The Monk

no problem Sash mate, you can join on attendance, love to meet you.

I`ll be travelling from Manchester over the mighty Snake pass, picking up at Rotherham and Sheffield, if you live on route, I have one place in the car, drop me an email itf you fancy it

T

The Monk

are you coming upo Richard,

the beers are on me

(who said that?)

R

Richard Huggett 1

Didn't quite get that Nick...something about you buying beer ? Nah, must be a fault with my PC......

S

sash

Thanks for the offer Monk but I'll be travelling from South Lincolnshire area so out of your way.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Nick,

How many members is the EEAA up to now? How much to join?

Regards,

Lee.

S

sash

Plus I'm sure I owe you a beer too Richard. Get a couple more offers and you're on a free night!

T

The Monk

Hi Lee, hows it going, EEAA, ?5 to you mate

we`ve got about 7,000 members at present

no I`m lying, not quite that many yet. love to have you aboard though mate!

T

The Monk

Blip on your computer Richard, somebody keeps cloning me and saying things like, I`ll buy the beer?

T

The Monk

Lincolnshire area Sash, well someones got to live there, be great to meet you mate, I believe Richards buying the beer!

(who said that)?

S

sash

LOL. It's not that bad. Just stick on the fake webbed feet, talk about tractors and you'll fit right in! Good fishing too.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Nick,

Email me all the relevant details and I'll join OK. But only in a supportive role you understand. I dont fish for eels intentionally but love the species for their increadible life cycle. I also have a bit of history doing my bit for eel anglers albeit in a very small way. That said, I'd be glad to help out now and again in any way I could so long as I remain back stage.

On stage, the audience show a tendency for getting up and leaving. Can't think why?

Regards,

Lee.

R

Richard Huggett 1

Me? Buy beer? Strict toteteller mate, that's me.{I also lie a lot}
I'm not too sure if I can make it, owing to domestic details{Nick, you know what I mean}, but rest assured I will have my hand in my pocket, my money will be on the table and I will have a can in my hand.

If you do decide to join our merry band guys, then I'd like to say 'Welcome' to you all. Just think of the advantages...you get to see the inside of the Monk's wallet, a rare occurence! Mind you, it's better than seeing inside his habit.....

T

The Monk

inside of me wallet, hey steady on mate dont want the moths getting a chill!

The Monk

Reaction score
sort of mate although we are a bit low on members, Brian Crawford is secretary, I`ll be speaking to him shortly