Angling Star

W

Wendy Perry

I bought the Feb edition of this paper today and it's the first time i've had chance to buy it as where i used to live they didn't stock it . What a bloody good read it was and Graham you look so handsome there matey ;)
I have ordered this paper now and look forward to the next editions of it so Well done Angling Star .

B

Birds Nest 2

Are you Ron in Disguise?

Its a top little paper, cant always get it round here though..

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A cracking paper with no nonsense anglers, I started getting it in November.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Ron often writes (or used to )for it ...

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

We cant get it here (Liverpool)--wrong side of the pennines

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's a monthly Yorkshire fishing paper published by Sheffield Newspapers. It's been going for many, many years. If you live out of the area you can get it by subscribing for ?14.52 a year.

Phone 0114 2767676, or email <a href=mailto:starangling@sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk>starangling@sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk</a>

Thanks for those kind words Wendy. Hope you're going to the Ribble fish-in again next week when we can have some more fun.... No use trying to hide it I suppose, all will be revealed in the next Caption Competition next week.

L

Les Clark

Hi Wendy, How are you these day`s? you have been a bit quite,and it`s no good you brown noseing Graham,unless your shortsighted and you meant it!

G

Gary Knowles 2

"Graham you look so handsome there matey"

Bloody hell, fancying Graham is almost necrophillia !!!!!!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I wrote a regular column for it for 6 years.

I might make a come back.

I keep getting nagged.

W

Wendy Perry

Hahaha you lot make me laugh :)

"Bring back Ron" Go Ron i will enjoy reading your column.

Well i've asked my newsagent to deliver it for me each month now.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Wend,
great to see you back 'home' :eek:) hope your feeling better after your illness a few months back.

W

Wendy Perry

Yeah am alot better thanx i still got it it'll never go away but i can control it now.
It's good to be home :)

T

The Monk

glad your feeling better Wendy, call in the office for a brew anytime, your far better looking than my secretary

T

The Monk

shssssss mate,
dont want to frighten her with me new zoom lense!