Go Fishing Show, NEC Birmingham

Andrew Robinson 3

Reaction score
Just a qucik post to remind you guys about the Go Fishing Show at the NEC this weekend. Dynamite Baits will be there along with many of the other top carp and course bait and tackle manufacturers. Celebrities will be out in force too with all the big names: Terry Hearn, Nick Helleur, Frank Warwick, Matt Hayes, Martin Bowler and Dutch angler Ardy Veltkamp.

I think that some of the Fishing Magic team will be there too?

B

Birds Nest 1

Surprised you wern't selling anything Mr Dynamite..

Andrew Robinson 3

Reaction score
Sadly we don't sell direct to the public. Overall the show went very well for us, and I think every one else exhibiting there said it was a brilliant show.

J

john conway

?30 for petrol, another ?15/20 on drinking and eating etc then ?20 on stuff I don’t really need? No I’m giving it a miss this year. I think I’m going to buy the top of the range okuma epix pro baitfeeder at ?59.99. Plus I’ll be on the Ribble for the FM Ribble Chub fish-in on Saturday and a few hours on Sunday morning, sounds a much better deal to me!!!

V

Valeria Rawcliffe

What a disappointment the GO Fishing show was this year. The NEC is a place built specifically for this kind of event and yet they charge crazy amounts to park on top of the fee to get in. Hardly any manufacturers where in attendance the arenas were far to small for the seminars people wished to attend. The last one I went to was a couple of years ago and it was good this one seems to have been like it was 5/6 years ago crap! I would have had a better time at Hinders for the Fox event. All those people that thought it was a great event did you go to the same one I did on 4th March 2006. The next one I will make sure I am away fishing instead

Michal Felcyn

Reaction score
I went to see the exhibition form Poland via Milan and Oxford. Long way. But I did it anyway. Much is right about the prices for parking and tickets, but I must say it was worth being there. cheers. Michał