Dave Slater?

P

Phil Hackett 2

Anybody know what’s happened to Dave Slater?
I hope he’s Ok, as I’ve not seen a post from him for a while.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've also noticed Dave Slater's abbsence, as he wrote some good articles.
But saying that, there have been less articles on actual river fishing just lately on the forum.

D

Dave Slater

I have just read this as I haven't looked at the site much lately. I haven't been well for a while and had quite a nasty cut head recently. I also haven't been fishing much lately for the same reasons but have fished a few times when I have felt up to it. Had bit of a result last Thursday, nothing spectacular by national standards but a long held ambition realised. I have sent Graham an E_mail and photo so he may put it on the site. I won't be posting much for a while but will get more involved with the site again when I am feeling better. Thanks for the concern Phil.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Ditto that.

Look forward to seeing the photo.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Take care Dave ---Thought you'd emigrated to get away from the illegals

J

John Hepworth

Same here Dave,get well soon. Made a 600 mile return journey and you stood me up.

P

Phil Hackett 2

Get well soon Dave it’s getting a bit boring on here, as we're all getting complacent and agreeing with one another…….Oh no we’re not!………Oh yes we are!
See I’m now having to start my own contentious debates. And that ain’t good!

But on the other hand, the Monk always said I’d start a debate in an empty house.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Got the report and pic from Dave and he's feeling a bit better, in fact he's feeling good enough to go fishing today, so here's hoping he bags a few.

jp

Reaction score
Take more water with it next time Dave!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Dave I hope you are soon fishing regularly again as this will no doubt mean you are feeling much better.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Dave,

If you are feeling up to it then you might think about joining us either at Bisterne or Britford on the 11th and/or 12th?
Even if you don't fish it would be nice just to get the chance just to say hello.