boilies

jamie varcoe 2

Reaction score
hi im having troble cause i dont know what boilies to get. im worried that if i get the wrong one the fish wont take them and i would of wasted my money please help j.r.v

F

Frothey

ask the successful anglers on your lake what they're using or

premier matrix
mainline active8
mainline maple8
Hutchinson mc mix
richworth bio/multi plex
dynamite source

sweetcorn/maize ;)

F

Frothey

solar club mix - how could i forget that one?

application of the bait is the key....

L

Les Clark

Premier supermarinos.
" "
" "
I have a lot of faith in this bait and sweetcorn & maize,peperrarmi,and a lot more beside`s but Jamie do what Dave has said,find out,if you can what is the going bait on the lakes you are going to fish,and forget what the mag`s are saying about this week`s top bait,local knowledge counts for more.

B

Bill Cox

Got to agree with the previous answers.Find out whats working on the water,find fish and present rig correctly,ie not in the silt or weed or in a tangled mess .Bait presentation is the most important as carp will eat anything within reason when on the feed.

C

Carp Angler

or in the weed (emerging weed...) where all the other food is ?????

N

Nick Austin 2

or in a tangled mess!.... where my baits normally are! ????????

B

Bill Cox

Very good lads but i,m sure you know what i mean.I fish a lake with average three feet of silt and i know that even though their is always a chance that a fish foraging in the silt will snuffle out my bait if it is on a rig presenting it in the top couple of inches or better still on the top of it i will stand more chance of a take.Ditto with weed a bait dragged down into thick weed will not be as likely to be picked up as a bait presented sitting on top of it.