MATCH FISHING

david wood 3

Reaction score
I live in the north east and would like to fish in an organised fishing team,and fish compertitions,and even become recognised,or is that not as easy as its said.

THANKS D.WOOD

G

Geoff Cowen

Dave were in the North East. If it's around Middlesbrough I might be able to get you some contact names.

david wood 3

Reaction score
yes that would be great,and i would be so greatfull.the thing is i love pleasure fishing,but i really like to compete too thats why i,d like to join a club or an organised team.

G

Geoff Cowen

Sorry for the delay but I have been unable to contact the matchman who will have the info for you. I will keep trying to contact him.

G

Geoff Cowen

Dave, Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I have a couple of contacts for you: Norman - Wilton A.C. 01642 276452. He runs the matches for this club which costs ?12.00 to join.
You could also try Billingham Angles who are running a series of match. They are a nice bunch of lads who will give you all the help you need. Contact Phil at the Tackle Box, Billingham.
There are a number of open matches run at Woodland and the Oaks but I would give the club match a go first or you will be just giving your money away. Tight Lines, Geoff.

ne fishing

Reaction score
Hi,

there are many angling clubs in the north east. It all depends what you are looking for i.e. river or lakes. carp or roach etc.

If you need more advice please email me and I will see what I can do.

Regards,
Ne-Fishing