Greenacres Angling Club Essex

D

Dave Matthews

I am thinking of joining Greenacres this season, could anyone give me any info on the club and the likelyhood of getting my first 20 ? I am prepared to work at it, but it would also be nice to catch some smaller ones to fill in the inevitable blanks.

Cheers, and tight lines

Dave

G

Glen Howell

Dave,
I have never fished Greenacres, but if you are in the Chelmsford area then you should consider joining Chelmsford AA (http://www.chelmsfordaa.com/). Quite a few of the lakes hold twenties, a couple have thirties. If you are looking for your first 20 then Braxted Front Lake is a good bet.

D

Dave Matthews

Glen, thanks for that , i was told that the CAA got a bit crowded at times, which put me off a bit, are you a member ? The pics on the CAA website look good, so will concider, Thanks.

G

Glen Howell

I have been a member for about six years. The fish in my picture is 27lb 12oz from Braxted Front Lake. Take a look at the website and you will see plenty of other pictures. Email me at glen_howell_dba@yahoo.co.uk and I will give you the low down! cheers

G

Glen Howell

Cakey,
I wasn't tring to be secretive...I just thought it was a bit too long winded to put into a forum.... If anyone is interested I am happy to share my views on the CAA waters...
cheers

Glen

L

Les Clark

Glen,take no notice of Cakey,he`s a wind up merchant,he and Ron are just like that(twin`s).

C

Cakey

Glen Im not a wind up Im the most serious angler on here not like Les who is the most sillyarse on here