Rod licences

C

Chris Bishop

Money's been debitedout of my bank account but I haven't received my licence yet. Recall someone (Mark Barrett..?) got pulled over and had to prove he had a licence to avoid prosecution.

D

Deecy

No licences yet but have had the letters re debits.Not worrying yet.

C

Coops

I'll buy mine from the village post office as always. Help in a small way to keep them in business, plus I don't trust the EA to do it right yet, too many horror stories from last year.

T

Twainy

Glad someone reminded me. I forgot to tell them I've moved house.

L

Les Clark

I ordered our`s on sunday through thier website,and have the printout`s with the serial number`s on ,so if they do stuff up we have proof of purchase.

D

Dave Johnson 1

my DD was taken out 2 weeks ago.....just sitting here waiting now...

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Local post office for me helps to keep them open, and when I had my money over I walk out with the goods safely in my wallet.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thing to remember is that it is yourself who is responsible for making sure you have youre license, if the E.A. are late in sending it out for one reason or another, it is up to you to cahse it up in time.
I could be wrong on this,but dosent it state somewhere that you must not fish whithout it.

L

Les Clark

Baz,provided you have proof of purchase i.e. serial No,your o.k.

T

tom riordan

Got mine online on sunday, I printed out the licence number so I am not worried about the physical licence arriving late, last year it took six weeks to arrive. This is my third year coarse fishing now and in that time I have never had to produce my licence to interested party's bailiffs or ea people. Its no wonder the system is abused so much by the w*****s who dont pay. The only time I have ever seen any EA people was outside McDonalds in Barking, and I dont think they were checking licences out the nearest water was the Thames 6 miles away.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

My post office tells me they won't be available until next Thursday.

T

Twainy

I have never been asked for my licence, though with the amount of time I've spent by the water in the last 12 months they would have to be quick to see me never mind catch me.
even though I've spent almost no time fishing I still feel that I should pay for a licence as its my little bit towards the EA who I believe do a very good job despite the stick they take.