bowmans lake

steve doyle

Reaction score
hi fish friends,hows things,can any one give me any info on bowmans lake in herts like whats the local bivvie boy are up to ive heard that its a bit dodgy as theres been abit of trouble on the banks thanks

R

roto fryer 1

we had no problems but have heard stories. its a bit of a dump & well worth giving a miss

B

Brick-Top

nice fish roto, where did you catch that one mate? Low, mid twenty?

J

jim turner

id miss it

Police patrol at night to stop A:boy racers racing
B:the pikies from nicking your gear
C:the local whores trying to earn some money off the local lads

give it a miss last time we were there we got threatened 3 times by irish gypsies in big groups. unless u rock hard, don't fall asleep or plain stupid i wouldn't go there! and i'm 6ft 2''

steve doyle

Reaction score
thanks jim & roto ill give it a miss.or r u just trying to keep all thoughs lovely carp to your selfs,ha ha.so where else can i night fish in herts with out getting any hassle from any knob heads

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Not the most pleasant of venues. I don't think having been once last year that I would bother about going again. Very, very messy paper and trash all over the place.

C

Cakey

Cant see how you would know........you was drunk the whole time

J

jim turner

if your looking for somewhere no nightfish, try pixies mere over near bourne end near hemel. for more info. try 'Gary' on 07860426690. fish to mid twenties but plenty of them. and in beautiful and secure surroundings. well i like it anyway.