Just Joined FM

B

Brick-Top

Is it me or is this a quiet site? Low visits and all that jazz?

Or just antisocial?

F

Frothey

or could it be we're at work......

and its a local site for local people ;)

B

Brick-Top

A local site for local people? and that means what exactly?

B

Brick-Top

Strange old world this one Frothey, theres me reading through the site thinking how smart their seemingley friendly editorial contributors were (of which you were one) and then your smart mouth goes running away with you. Do you have a problem with new members to the site? or are you generally this anal?

F

Frothey

oooooooOOOOOOOOooooooh !!!!

me? anal? maybe ;)

gonna love you!

you started it with the antisocial thing....

F

Frothey

being a tad paranoid aren't we. notice the ";)" at the end of the post. just a joke. most of us work, so drop in every now and then, you must have just posted at the wrong time.

so

i'm fine thank you. how are you? how can we help?

L

Les Clark

Brick top,I think you got off on the wrong foot,start again.

B

Brick-Top

"most of us work"

I do too son and are you trying to say i got a tampon in or something?

L

Les Clark

Brick top,not a tampon,maybe a chip on the shoulder,How to make friend`s spring`s to mind!

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Best fishing site going, made many angling friends, learnt loads off other people and had some very enjoyable fish-ins.

As per most aspects of life, and as my dearly departed dad always said to me "what ever you do, in anything, you have to earn the right".

My first inclination when I read your first post and no one had answered was to say "Hi, ok thanks" and then suggest putting up a brief CV of your fishing, etc.

Read through some other threads, its very informative and friendly, much banter but self policed.....and calling some one "anal", even if he is, doesn't help.

Start again, I can assure you all will be forgiven.

Joskin

Reaction score
nice one brick-top looks like you have had a right result here ( managed attract the attention of a good few of the regulars rather rapidly ) I take my hat off to you.

Pip Chickory

Reaction score
hi fellas,
i'm new to the site aswell hope we can all be good friends, go easy on me though, i think brick-top definately got of to a bad start with you guys.

L

Les Clark

Hi Pip,welcome mate,we are alright,well that is apart from Cakey who will talk to any one.
Hello Brick Top, start again shall we?

Pip Chickory

Reaction score
hi les, thanks for the welcome. hope to have some good disscussions with everyone. i'll catch you all later. i have to go offline for a while.

F

Frothey

who you *@~#;**% calling anal stu you @~?$?~ old ~"?%$~~##??

last time i offer to lend you my surfboards.....

helo cakey