Be a Tv star....

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
not sure if this would appeal too any of you ,but a request was put through too one of the fishing sites i moderate on ,for contributers too a Tv programes by the BBc ,looking for funny anecdotes about peoples pastimes including Fishing .​

-----------------------------------------------​

Hi there,​

I hope you don’t mind me contacting you – I’m looking for British fishermen to take part in a new BBC1 TV show.​

We’re making a brand new, prime time, Saturday night BBC1 entertainment show which takes a light and comical look at life in Britain. We are searching for people to contribute their stories about their lives in Britain to the programme.​

The show is being hosted by comedian John Bishop, and filming begins very soon. We are going to travel the length and breadth of the country to meet people from all walks of life, and film them in their own environments – whether they’re lifeguards, shop assistants, zoo keepers or police officers. We are looking for people to tell us about their lives – their work lives, being a parent, marriage, school days, awful family holidays, playing a sport… all areas that most people in the UK can relate to.​

We are very keen to find fishermen or anglers to take part. We’d come to interview them about funny and heart warming stories from their lives, and film the interview at their venue.​

I wondered whether it would be possible for you to circulate this message to members of your association? If anyone is interested in the show they could fill in the attached form and email it back OR they could give me a call on 0207 202 2354 and I’ll fill them in on all the details.​

Many thanks indeed and look forward to hearing from you!​

Best wishes,​

Charlie​

Charlie Lewis​

Assistant Producer​

John Bishop’s Britain​

Objective Productions | BBC One​

0207 202 2354​

download: Contributor Information Form (44kb)​