BLUE POOL FISH-IN

W

Wolfman Woody

Nice little line-up. Pity Ed's not coming, but Wendy's coming a fair distance, isn't she? Of course, Graham's there as well - why else???

:eek:)

Free bait, free tackle, free fishing, you can't whack it. Just hope the weather stays fine.

F

Frothey

...and you havent got to worry about the quality of the bacon, i'm supplying it monday morning, not cakey!

W

Wolfman Woody

What's wrong with Cakey's bacon, then?

You coming up in that bright blue shed of yours Frothey?

F

Frothey

yeah, mrs'll probably drop me off in it. i'm only allowed to drive it once a month.... :(

F

Frothey

nah, change of plan, theres secure parking, it'll be there. look for the cloud of smoke!

J

jason fisher

i'm deffinitely coming i'm getting all excited already.
i just hope tim leaves his feet at home cause he's not coming in my bivvy with em.

N

Nick Austin 2

yes please.... but i'm a bit of a novice!... will you be gentle on me?.

J

jason fisher

i think that's the idea of a teach in nick it's so frothey and cakey can teach us what to do to catch fish them being the experts an all and us bein a bunch of noddies.

W

Wolfman Woody

"look for the cloud of smoke!" Diesel engines that bad are they Frothey? Hahahaha!

Should have got the 6-cylinder dream machine! She purrrs!

W

Wolfman Woody

I'll take care of you Nick. Not sure about Frothey after a lot of the comments he's left on threads.

I'm a regular contributor to the NSPCA, got me green badge as well! You'll be safe.

:eek:)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I believe brickhead is going too .....??

F

Frothey

it was quite suprised it doesnt smoke actually jeff, even when revved. at least i dont need an oil tanker at either end of the trip :p

W

William Spencer

eating cheese,drinking wine,catching carp and catching some rays of sunshine.it doesn't get any better than this.

Bill Maitland

Reaction score
Would have loved to come to see how the proper carpers go about it, could do with the experience.
Only started to do a bit of carpin last summer for the first time in about 12 years, even then it was only carpin on the river or canal.
I intend to do a lot more this sping and summer.

W

William Spencer

bill.what's stopping you.come on and get with da boyz(and wendy)