From last March until this March

S

Stuart Dennis 2

Although limited by different rules at different venues, my most effective bait throughout last year has to be Tiger Nuts.

What was yours?

B

Bill Cox

Corn ,plastic corn fished over vitalin mix.Best year i ever had .From a fishing point of view anyways.

R

roto fryer 1

my bait was the most effective around was it not mr dennis?

C

Carp Angler

I got told you blanked everywhere you went Mr Rotory.....

J

jason fisher

corn without a doubt but i didn't do any carpin last year apart from the odd day.

S

Stuart Dennis 2

Every day I go is odd Jason.....(getting on a bit now though matey)

Gary Smith 4

Reaction score
My best bait i used last year was rubber yellow corn Only blanked a copy of times.

nige reilly

Reaction score
maggots,maggots,maggots and maize,used mini maize yesterday on the hook for the first time,normaly just use it as attractor,had a great day,well if you like tench and bream,but compared to the rest there we did really well,will definatly be using it more

jp

Reaction score
Chum mixers, but that's about all I use apart from the occasional slice of bread.

Stephen Evans 3

Reaction score
By far my best bait was breadflake, caught every time on it. Also maggots worked well like always.

Golden Balls 2

Reaction score
got to say mine was popped up maize. two pieces of maize and abit of foam did the trick for me.

Tim Rogers

Reaction score
Sweetcorn without a doubt,but i never travel without taking maggots as i dont think theres a fish that swims that wont take them .

N

Nick Austin 2

pellet i'm afaraid..... but determined to try some more "traditional" baits this year.