Euthanasia, is it appropriate?

C

Carp Angler

With certain sad, lonely old pensioners, especially from the Rotherham area, trying to stimulate interest in themselves by attempting to shock people, then I thought it would be keen to test the forums views on euthanasia.

When these sad no-hopers have run out of original ideas, they tend to rehash something that sparked some interest in the past, or maybe they just plain forgot, senility being what it is.

So I say, lets test the electricity supply around Rotherham and fry the crotchety old saddo, or maybe try out a lethal injection.

Either way everyone wins.
He gets away from his miserable and lonely existence and we don't have to read the purile and imbecilic trash that spouts from his enfeebled, decaying mind.

Are there any dissenters?

A

andrew jackson

Rik do you know any good recipies for "crotchety old saddos" as they do appear to be very numerous these days. It appears to be a shame just to waste them. Mind you I suppose you would need to cook them with ingredients that have plenty of flavour,(Onions and sausage meat come to mind) or otherwise you would never get rid of the flavour of sugar puffs. :eek:)

W

Wolfman Woody

"do you know any good recipies for "crotchety old saddos"" - Soylen Green!!!

F

Frothey

theres a really simple one, vat of nitric acid, 1 old pensioner. then cover with lime.

add parsley to garnish.

J

john conway

When global warming causes the Atlantic conveyor to stop and we get the same winters as Montreal, then we could pop them on the ice flows on the Trent and let them drift out to sea in the spring.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Now come on Ron, how many times have I told you not to play with the poor little Carpers?

You'll all get upset with each other and it will all end in tears, mark my words, it will you know!

And, Big Rik, you should be ashamed of yourself picking on your elders indeed.

Whatever next, will be be mentally mugging the match anglers, or what?

tut, tut, tut, tut!!!!!!!

When will you boys learn to get along?!?

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to nominate both my next door neighbours for an acid bath, the pair of bloody window lickers.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

OK, if you lot wish me dead, I'll take great pleasure in coming back to haunt you.

Beware Rik, when you are sleeping in your bivvy, you will never get a restfull night. You will know who it is who torments your sleeping hours.

AAAAaaaarrrrgggghhh!!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

What's wrong with eating a carp for goodness sake. It's a fish that happens to be good to eat, and there's no bloody shortage of them.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bear this in mind .......
You'll all be crotchety old bastards one day ..........Mark my words !!