After sales back up

A

alan brookes

On the last trip of the season I lost one of the rubber feet off my Chub chair {this was due to a combination of soft ground + wide arsed angler.}
I E-mailed Chub to see if they sold spares , and got an E-mail straight back asking for my address so they could post me a couple F.O.C , these arrived two days later!
So who else has had good service and from who , never mind the negative stuff and the slagging offs lets hear it for those who get it right!
Dear God , I've just read this back and I do belive I'm in a good mood ,last recorded instance of that was 1997!
Cheers Chub,
Alan

S

Shrek

I had the same service from Bennetts of Sheffield. I've got a JRC Hi-Lux chair and one of the legs wouldn't lock properly. I'd tried turning the metal plate over but this made no difference. Rang them up and they were aware of this problem so sent me out a new leg, plate and spring, all free of charge, and all arrived in three days. To say I was amazed would be an under statement.

R

Richard Huggett 1

Same as that..when I had my Lerc/Preston Zyrium pole the top section snapped off when landing a small carp.
I emailed Preston, who sent a replacement top three, plus a top section, plus a Preston cap, all FOC, and huge letter of apology as well.

Bloody good show I say...well done Prestons.

Phil Gilleard

Reaction score
I have 3 experiences of superb after sales service.

JRC/Bennets of Sheffield same problem as Adrian with the legs on my JRC Cocoon chair, I phoned Bennets to tell them about the problem, replacement parts arrived direct from JRC next day.

Fox I damaged three line guides on my 13' Vario Match rod due to my lack of experience. Fox replaced the rod free of charge.

Shimano I had a problem with the Aero line lay on one of my Shimano Baitrunners which was out of guarantee by five weeks. I posted it to their service department last Friday afternoon expecting a phone call with repair estimate sometime this week.

Arrived home from fishing on tuesday to find the repaired reel waiting for me FREE OF CHARGE.

So well done FOX, JRC, Bennetts of Sheffield and Shimano.

alan

Reaction score
Bennetts of Sheffield,4 i bought a tripod from them, used it a few weeks later and the leg bracket broke, phoned them they sent me a replacement part with spare legs locking bars and trace holders.

J

John Howard

Shimano for relacing a broken quiver tip. Keenets who sent me a replacement bulb for a set of illuninated scales.