north manchester

Rob Willis

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good tench waters in the north of manchester within 45 minutes of bury

thanks rob :)

M

michael rouse

Its funny you say that as i was talking to a carp angler from Bury who came all the way to Manchester for fishing a night.Its within 45 minutes of Bury.E-Mail me if you want some information on the club as i fear mentioning it over the internt may get me into trouble(most of em are old timers who cant stand junior anglers or any other angler making their precious club public).

Michael.

T

The Monk

theres one on your doorstep Rob, check out an old article I did on this site Two Years in Fletcher Valley, your email facility doesnt appear to be work, email me and I`ll let you have some info

D

Danny Lancaster

There's 2 or 3 good tench waters in the wigan area Rob. All holding a good head of big fish, 7lb+. Big for up here anyway.

Send me a mail if you're interested in some info.

Dan

T

The Monk

theres some fantatic tench fishing in Wigan Danny, spent many a happy week up there!
the Colne Valley of the North, thank god for slag heaps

Rob Willis

Reaction score
thanks for the info (in advance)sorry for not replying sooner,pc having a thrombie,me and technology do not mix well my email address is sneakyboy74 at yahoo dot com once again thanks

rob:)