Chub Smart box

shane99

Reaction score
After seeing how much replacement accessory boxes were for my old Fox tackle box were I had a look round, found & bought this -https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/chub-smart-box?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtP_iBRDGARIsAEWJA8gwUdLKg7Bb8KDh21lDyxA6YJBOU9pjRFO7tjeWfY4qDpfP8EL4B_EaAot4EALw_wcB

For the price of just 2 fox 8 compartment boxes you can have all this.

What I like about this are the shallow boxes, great for all the bits & pieces. Who fills their compartment boxes to the brim ?
with the 2 shallow boxes it gives you 16 for whatever you like for hardly any space used - bargain all round.

flightliner

Reaction score
Try Wickes, great box , lots of compartments, a fiver .
I have two, one for specie and one for pike.

Keith M

Reaction score
I’ve had the larger fox box since it first came out many years ago, with all of the different boxes that fit into it, and it’s fine but still a little expensive for what it is. In comparison the Chub box and the smaller tackle bit boxes that fit into it are a lot less expensive and probably just as good.

Keith

shane99

Reaction score
I do have a couple of these Wickes boxes for lures but for things like swivels, shot, float adaptors, olivettes, you name it, etc would be a bit lost in those compartments. The same fox set up is round £60 :eek: