Piscifun reel line spooler

mikench

Reaction score
Every Christmas I give my kids ( all adults) ideas on what they could buy me fromthe inexpensive to items less so which they could buy jointly.

I suggested a reel spooler and gave a few suggestions. My daughter bought me one made by Piscifun as shown.

It looks like a rod handle with an adjustable grip at the opposite end. I spooled a new reel and a couple of others were respooled. I think it works well, being simple and quite well made. I always found spooling a reel on my own a bit of a pain. This makes it easy particularly for a deep spooled fs reel.

Today was a large spool of sensor( fabulous line) but it will deal with any size spool of line and the tension can be as firm or relaxed as you wish. Line lay on the fs reels was spot on and it's very easy to use.

Last edited:

Reaction score
fabulous line

Hahahaha,well put sir....

Reaction score
I tried to put the first part in colour five times and it wouldnt do it,the last time it spent four minutes trying to load up,so i gave up,then went back on site to try something else,it was there,wtf,totally confused(not difficult)dot com.....

mikench

Reaction score
Just an update on the above. Being bored and unable to go fishing, I have respooled 4 reels including one with braid and the others with different sizes of mono. It works a treat as otherwise, boredom or not, I really wouldn't have bothered.

You don't need to attach your reel to a rod or run line thorough eyes and it is very quick to do. It's a gadget well worth having particularly if you find spooling a reel a pita.