Advise needed??

John Mills

Reaction score
Hi, I am wanting to buy one of my close relations, a fishing trolley for Christmas. I don't fish and have no idea what make or model is best. I am thinking along the lines (excuse the pun) of an 'upright' model'. Do you have any recommendations? I have been looking at one that is made by Sundridge and is ?46.99 - the sort of price I would be looking to spend. Any help or advise greatly appreciated!! Many thanks in advance...

D

Deecy

I got one of these for long walks down Thames towpaths.
Leeda Series 11 Fishing Trolley Recommended Retail ?29.99 Features include: removable pnematic tyres, lightweight 6kg frame Adjustable height handle and wide grip, supplied with two bungee ropes Folds flat for easy storage.
Summerlands sell them although I got mine locally.

Steve Hall

Reaction score
Hi, Ive got the sundridge one and it's quite good, One word of advice if you do decide to buy the sundridge one get rid of the straps and replace with bungees instead, Much more stable and dont slip like the ones provided.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.

John Mills

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, Deecy and Steve.

Stev - if I did go for the sundridge - and wanted to replace the bungies - did you get special ones for the trolley? or did you just get some general-use ones and attach them?

Cheers.