Korum Accessory chair.

Dan Eriksson

Reaction score
Hi.
I'd like to know your views about the Korum Accessory chair. I'm up to buy one, but since i'm left-handed i'd like to have the rodholder on the left side. Is it also possible to put the umbrella-holder at the right side??

Cheers, Lazinko

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I don't know about that Dan. But I should imagine that you could.
Be aware though, that brollys attatched to a chair or box, have a habit of taking off or over ballancing when you stand up.

Dan Eriksson

Reaction score
I was thinking of using the brolly-holder to have a bankstick with a rodrest... and then have my landing net there so it backrests on the brolly-holder and the front of the landing net is on the side of the boat or when land-fishing: in another bankstick. Good or bad idea?

Cheers.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

It should be okay to rest your landing net on mate. Or to use it as a rod rest.

Dan Eriksson

Reaction score
Great ! :)

Somebody who got the chair that can say if it's possible to switch sides of the rod holder and the brolly-holder?

Cheers

Rik Smith

Reaction score
well i have one and the bars are interchangeable. But if i recall right the umbrella holder has a bigger hole for your brolly than a bankstick though i suppose u can tighten it down.

John Wood 2

Reaction score
I've got one - you can attach any of the accessories to any of the legs. left or right - its up to you!

Keith Bell 2

Reaction score
After 30 years of sitting on a saet box every sunday this is brill, I dont get basket bum and a bad back the next day.
only problem is all my Octoplus bits dont fit ,so i had to get new arms and stuff (preston on box stuff fits and its cheeper than korum.)...

Tom (Bream Machine)

Reaction score
Considering a Korum chair myself......had a trial sit down on one....so comfy i'm worried i'd doze off ! Looked at all the accessories and i have to say that to me it seemed a better idea to purchase the Octoplus round to square adaptors (unless of course you are a bit of a tackle tart who likes to be all matching) a lot cheaper and it makes sure i can use all my Octoplus gear rather than leave it at home redundant.

TOM COLLINS

Reaction score
Yes you can have the rod rest on either side of the chair. And the Brolly arm will go where ever you want it too.